Health & Fitness
Session Yoga - 5 Class Pass
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $35 USD
- $21 USD to dy2b16f6a
- Number of Bids
- 7 - Bid History
123 s eastbourne ave.
tucson, az 85716
Session Yoga is the only hot power yoga studio in midtown Tucson. Session was created from a pure passion for the practice. All people are welcome here, whether you are a yoga fanatic or a raw beginner this is the place for you. Whether you want to become part of the community or just come and go, all are welcome.
At Session we are committed to creating a safe and inviting space for all people to come and practice yoga at an affordable price.
Session Yoga is power yoga for the people.
Water and Coconut water are available for sale.
The Fine Print: All sales are final. Approved refunds with studio credit only.
Returned checks will be charged a $30 returned check fee.
Item Special Note
Winning bidder will receive gift certificate for a 5 class pass. All classes must be redeemed by the same person within 6 months. Expires May 28, 2019.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Practicing on a full stomach is not advised.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- The studio is heated so be prepared to sweat (typical temperature ranges from 85-91 degrees with added humidity).
- Bring a yoga mat and towel if you have one (rentals are available).
- Come to class hydrated! Water is allowed in the practice room, but please no glass bottles.
- Must be 16 to practice.
- Most importantly have fun!
Winner must pick up at our main studios during regular business hours, 220 S 4th Avenue, Tucson AZ 85701, or it can be mailed at no charge.
KXCI 91.3FM Community Radio stores data...
Your support matters, so KXCI 91.3FM Community Radio would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from KXCI 91.3FM Community Radio, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.