Food & Gourmet Items
Holiday Chocolates of Vermont Box
Bring the charm of Vermont to any gathering with a gift box of custom-designed holiday chocolates made from local ingredients: maple syrup, sweet butter, fresh cream, and honey from the hive. Every bite of these elegant chocolates reveals the classic Vermont flavors that inspired us to create them over 25 years ago. So wherever you may be celebrating, spread the cheer and warmth of Christmastime in Vermont!
16 Assorted Chocolates of Vermont
• 4 Honey Caramel: golden honey in creamy caramel, drenched in 54% dark chocolate (yellow-gold foil)
• 4 Green Mountain: a mouth-pleasing mix of almonds and currants in 34% milk chocolate (burgundy foil)
• 4 Maple Crunch: buttercrunch infused with maple syrup, covered in 54% dark chocolate (copper foil)
• 4 Evergreen Mint: a perfect balance of cool peppermint crunch and 54% dark chocolate (white-gold foil)
• Holiday-themed gift box tied with a red ribbon
Holiday Truffle Spruce Tree Box
Just like peeking under the tree on Christmas morning! This lovely keepsake box of 11 milk and dark chocolate truffles makes a happy surprise for anyone on your list. Made with Belgian chocolate, sweet Vermont butter, and fresh cream, our holiday truffles include festive flavors like Champagne, Spiced Pumpkin, and Hazelnut. A gift guaranteed to bring joy wherever it goes!
11 Assorted Milk and Dark Chocolate Truffles
• 2 72% Dark: extra dark and smooth, with an intense cocoa flavor and elegant finish
• 2 Cappuccino: luxurious milk-chocolate ganache infused with Colombian coffee and cinnamon
• 1 Dark Rum: a taste of Christmas — dark chocolate infused with spiced rum
• 2 Hazelnut: buttery-rich and heavenly hazelnut - nature must have made it for chocolate
• 1 Legendary Dark: the classic, a 54%-cocoa truffle that will please the chocolate purist in you
• 2 Raspberry: a feast for your palate - ripe, luscious raspberry enveloped in warm, dark chocolate
• 1 Spiced Pumpkin: chocolate pumpkin ganache blended with nutmeg and cinnamon - a holiday favorite
Check it out: https://www.lakechamplainchocolates.com/
Did you know? Your winning bid will create jobs and job training for youth, and support environmental conservation work. Please bid generously! Thank you!
S&H: Item to be mailed/shipped December 13th. Postage (47 cents) to be applied for mailing. Standard rates apply for shipping.
VERMONT YOUTH CONSERVATION CORPS stores data...
Your support matters, so VERMONT YOUTH CONSERVATION CORPS would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from VERMONT YOUTH CONSERVATION CORPS, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.