Four 8 hour lift tickets valid through March 2020
Devil’s Head ski area is one of the best kept secrets of Midwestern skiing. This winning Wisconsin ski resort has features that attract avid skiers and snowboarders year after year:
- Vertical Rise: 500 feet
- 30 gentle, long, wide & steep runs perfect for long carving turns
- Longest Run: 1 1/2 Miles
- Terrain Variety: 30 % Beginner, 40% Intermediate and 30% Advanced
- Lift System: 5 Quad Chair Lifts, 1 Triple Chair Lift, 1 Double Chair Lifts, 2 Magic Carpet that minimize wait times
- Snowmaking: 100% of skiable terrain, 348 SMI Snow Guns, 80% night skiing terrain
- Gold Merit Ski School Status with PSIA Instructors (Professional Ski Instructors of America)
- Over 100 years of combined grooming experience
Skiing in Wisconsin just doesn’t get any better than Devil’s Head. Devil’s Head Resort has great snow, great accommodations, great amenities – and most important of all – great times just waiting to happen.
Auction items to be picked up the night of the Gala or at Saint Luke's School in Plain by February 22.
Shipping costs, if needed, are not included.
St Luke Gala stores data...
Your support matters, so St Luke Gala would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from St Luke Gala, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.