This event is a great introduction to the sport of curling and the Chicago Curling Club. The lesson will likely be a weekend evening or afternoon in October 2018 and will generally last about 2 1/2 hours. Chicago Curling Club members Scott and Jessica Thomson will host the winning group at the club. All guests must be at last 21 years old. Highlights are shown below:
• A short video introduction to the history and game of curling
• Stretching and warm-ups prior to curling
• On-ice instruction under USCA certified instructor supervision
• A two-end simulated game
• Pizza and a snack with beer, wine or soda (known as "broomstacking")
• An overview of membership opportunities with the Chicago Curling Club
Two adults must be 21 or older
Date to be determined by the Club - usually a Saturday evening in October of 2018.
Scott and Jessica Thomson
Northside Catholic Academy stores data...
Your support matters, so Northside Catholic Academy would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Northside Catholic Academy, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.