The winner of this certificate may present the voucher for two tickets to any performace presented by Strathmore on or before 2/22/20. (Please see restrictions below.)
- Once redeemed, tickets may not be returned or exchanged for other events.
- Best available seats will be assigned, based on inventory, at the time of redemtion.
- This voucher must be redeemed in person or by mail. No other form of submission is accepted. It may not be redeemed by phone, fax or the internet.
- Valid only for performances presented by Strathmore.
- Exclusions include: American Girl Live, Kristin Chenoweth and Gala events.
- *Further exclusions may apply.*
- Not valid for any Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, National Philharmonic, Washignton Performing Arts or third-party performances.
- For a list of valid performanes on our website, please visit www.strathmore.org, click on Events and Tickets, then Strathmore 18-19 season.
University of Baltimore School of Law stores data...
Your support matters, so University of Baltimore School of Law would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from University of Baltimore School of Law, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.