Your child can design beautiful jewelry with this DIY Jewelry Making Kit from Dragonfly Designs. The kit includes easy to follow illustrated instructions and ideas, templates for proper sizing, a color coordinated assortment of beautiful, high quality glass beads in an organizer kit, and a three piece pliers set (all projects can be completed with just these pliers).
To be picked up by winning bidder from CAIS Advancement Office, or winning bidder to be responsible for cost of shipping.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items are offered for bidding as is and cannot be returned once sold.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Auction items may be withdrawn by CAIS at any time.
- Local pickup in San Francisco preferred. Pickup will be available at CAIS offices starting Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- If an item larger than a letter must be shipped to the winner, the winner is responsible for the cost of packaging plus the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail. These fees will be charged to the credit card on file for the bidder. CAIS is not responsible for items that may be lost during transit.
- CAIS and the item’s donor will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising out of or in any way resulting from any property, services, or other items included in this auction.
- All winners will receive a receipt from CAIS.
Chinese American International School stores data...
Your support matters, so Chinese American International School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Chinese American International School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.