Home, Services & Auto
Comfort Air - 1 Year Preventative Maintenance Contract
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $159 USD
- $159 USD to happyretiree
Comfort Air, Inc. is a locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company. They have been in business for the last 25 years serving Carroll County communities. (Check out their reviews here.)
This certificate entitles the winner to:
One Year Preventative Maintenance Contract for a Heat Pump
One Year Preventative Maintenance Contract for Gas Furnace & AC.
Preventative Maintenance Contracts will include:
- Two tune-ups per year during normal business hours of 8:30am though 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
- Spring tune-ups will include oiling the fan motor, maintaining the freon charge (up to 2lbs. annually), inspecting the electrical wiring and components, checking the thermostat, inspecting the condensation drain system, inspecting the air filter, cleaning air filter if washable and checking overall system operation.
- Fall tune-up for heat pumps include inspecting the fan motor, inspecting the air filter, cleaning the air filter if washable, checking the thermostat, checking the freon charge, checking the auxilary electric heat operation and checking the overall system operations.
- Fall tune-up for gas furnaces include inspecting the burner assembly and cleaning if required, inspecting the fan motor, checking the firing rate, inspecting the air filter and cleaning if washable, checking the thermostat and checking the overal system operations.
- Fall tune-up for oil furnaces include cleaning the burner assembly and adjusting the burner for peak efficiency, inspecting the electrical wiring and components, inspecting the air filter and cleaning if washable, checking the thermostat, checking the combustion efficiency, checking the oil pump pressure, replacing oil nozzel and oil filter and checking the overall furnace operation.
St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy stores data...
Your support matters, so St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.