Things to Do
The oldest independent environmental organization in the Washington, DC region, the Audubon Naturalist Society is a pioneer in linking conservation activities with environmental education.
This one year family membership entitles family members to the following:
- Annual discounts on program registration and nature travel, and to the ANS Sanctuary Shop
- Invites to free family and members-only events
- Subscriptions to Naturalist Quarterly and monthly eNews
- An invite to a family campout and priority registration for Nature Preschool and Summer Camp
The Audubon Naturalist Society inspires residents of the greater Washington, DC, region to appreciate, understand, and protect their natural environment through outdoor experiences, education, and advocacy.
- Has two nature sanctuaries: Woodend (Chevy Chase, MD), and Rust (Leesburg, VA). Rust Sanctuary is a partnership between the Audubon Naturalist Society and NOVA Parks.
- Hosts numerous special events, including author and speaker events, member meetings, and the Bloomin' Birdathon
- Publishes the Naturalist Quarterly four times a year and broadcasts the Audubon eNEWS monthly
- Operates a Naturalist Shop at Woodend Sanctuary in Chevy Chase, MD, with a great selection of birdseed, bird feeders & houses, natural history and environmental books, binoculars, spotting scopes, gifts, jewelry, note cards, coffee, and children's items.
Must reedem within one year of auction date. (February 22, 2020)
Sanctuaries open 365 days, dawn to dusk, free of charge
St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy stores data...
Your support matters, so St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from St. Stephen's Classical Christian Academy, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.