Private Wine Class and Tasting
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- $135 USD to Live Event Bidder
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
This private wine class for up to 20 participants will be hosted by Total Wine & More and is certain to impress you and your guests. You'll taste eight premium, hand-selected wines and discover hidden treasures from the wine region of your choosing. Your guests will enjoy a tour of the land and learn about the famed appellations and grape varietals that make each region to unforgettable. One of the wine experts will present and discuss each delicious wine during your two-hour class, which can be arranged as a seated class-style or more casual walk-around event. Total Wine & More will provide all necessary stemware and educational handouts for tasting notes.
This is a live event, silent auction item.
The item is open for online bidding through Thursday, Feb. 21 at 11:59 p.m., but will be moved to our silent auction at the live event on Friday, Feb. 22. The leading online bid will serve as the opening bid for the silent auction of this item, with the bidding continuing via bid sheet until the end of the silent auction.
If the highest online bid is still the leading bid at the end of the evening, that bidder will win the item. If you?re unable to join us for the live auction, but would like to continue to bid on this item once it moves to bid sheet, please contact Michelle Junot at email@example.com to learn more about absentee bidding.
Item Special Note
- Four weeks lead time required from request date to event date.
- Tasting amounts vary by state law but will nto be more than 2oz per wine.
- Certificate will cover up to 20 guests. Each additional attendee subject to charge of $30 per person up to the room's maximum capacity.
- Minimum attendee requirement is 14.
- Total Wine & More does not provide food for Redeemed Private Tastings. Catering food prepared outside of the store is permitted in the classroom.
- Classes cannot be held on holiday weekends or during the last 7 weeks of the year.
- Certificates are valid for in-store redemeption only, and not redeemable for cash or product.
- Wines included in packages cannot be substituted or modified.
- The additional purchase of alcohol for the purpose of consumtion or tasting while in the classroom is not permitted.
- Expires 2/29/2020
Total Wine & More
University of Baltimore School of Law stores data...
Your support matters, so University of Baltimore School of Law would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from University of Baltimore School of Law, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.