Enjoy two guest passes to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
SFMOMA is one of the foremost museums of modern and contemporary art, with an exemplary collection of more than 33,000 works of architecture and design, media arts, painting, photography and sculpture, as well as a groundbreaking 100-year partnership to show the Doris and Donald Fisher Collection, one of the world’s greatest private collections of postwar and contemporary art.
Whether you’re interested in traditional painting and sculpture, extraordinary photography, visionary architecture and design, or cutting-edge multimedia installations, there’s a world of art to explore at SFMOMA. Visitors may also enjoy insightful guided tours, the Koret Education Center, Cafe 5, Sightglass Coffee, and the Museum Store.
Each pass allows one individual entrance for a single visit at a time of your choice.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items are offered for bidding as is and cannot be returned once sold.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Auction items may be withdrawn by CAIS at any time.
- Local pickup in San Francisco preferred. Pickup will be available at CAIS offices starting Thursday, May 23, 2019.
- If an item larger than a letter must be shipped to the winner, the winner is responsible for the cost of packaging plus the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail. These fees will be charged to the credit card on file for the bidder. CAIS is not responsible for items that may be lost during transit.
- CAIS and the item’s donor will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising out of or in any way resulting from any property, services, or other items included in this auction.
- All winners will receive a receipt from CAIS.
Chinese American International School stores data...
Your support matters, so Chinese American International School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Chinese American International School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.