Golf & Sports Gear
Motorcycle Gear Package
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $999 USD
- $200 USD to tma00037b
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Want to be the best looking guy on the road? Get this incredible helmet and jacket duo!
The riding gear in this package includes:
- AGV GT Veloce Helmet - Izoard (Size ML)
- Alterra Jacket - Black (Size M)
The racing soul of AGV adapted to touring. This is the GT-Veloce.
The GT-Veloce has the same shell and strong points as the Pista GP and Corsa and this new full-face AGV touring model guarantees absolute performance in terms of safety, lightness, aerodynamics and ventilation. The look is now less aggressive due to the absence of the rear spoiler.
Research into the density of the inner components led to a less extreme fit that is better adapted to touring use. All this means is that the GT-Veloce is the perfect helmet for motorbike touring over any distance and under any weather conditions. Motorbike riders who choose this helmet can still enjoy the use of a product that is both sports like and captivating and its racing heritage is there for all to see.
- SSL (Super Super Light) shell in composite fiber, Aramidic and carbon fiber.
- Four (4) shell sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels formed directly in the outer shell and dynamic system with air vents and rear extractors.
- Breathable Lycra(r) micro-porous fabric lining and Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment.
- Fully removable and washable inner liners.
- Race 2 flat, anti-scratch visor with wide field of vision, Pinlock(r) ready and suitable for tear-off strips.
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor removal and replacement without tools in just a few seconds.
- Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Double-D retention system.
- SHARE System ready.
- Weight: 1,325 grams (+-50 grams) in size MS (ECE2205).
- Homologation: DOT, ECE 22.05.
- Note: Helmet ships with Clear shield, other hues sold separately.
Head Circumfrence: 22.8in (58cm)
Hat Size: 7 1/4
The MSR Alterra jacket is our top of the line off road riding jacket. Built with every feature you'd ever want and tough enough for the abuse we know our riders put their gear through. Impacts, water, heat, abrasion and more are all addressed in this durable, great looking jacket.
- Dry-XC? treated SnagResistant® 600 Denier Nylon outer shell for water-proofing and breathability
- 840 Denier Ballistic Nylon in high-wear areas
- HYPERFLO? ventilation system comprised of nine vents
- Two upper and lower chest pockets with storm flaps, two lower side fleece lined, hand warmers and one oversized lower back pocket
- Two inner pockets on right chest and two vertical pockets on left chest
- Oversized, two-way main zipper with storm flap and rain gutter for dry, trouble-free function
- FLASHLITE? reflective panels, piping and printing for visibility under dim light conditions
- Six cinch straps at sleeves and body to customize fit
- D30® intelligent shock absorption armor in shoulders, elbows and back
- Neoprene edge trim on collar and cuffs for comfort and to block wind
- Lycra® cuff extenders with built-in thumb retainer
- Water-repellent premium YKK® zippers
- Internal elastic waist cinch design for a custom fit and heat lock
- Closed cell foam chest shield included
Ronald McDonald House New York stores data...
Your support matters, so Ronald McDonald House New York would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ronald McDonald House New York, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.