This exclusive package is only offered through this RMH-NY auction!
Will Shortz, the NY Times Crossword Editor, has personally signed and inscribed three crossword books:
1. The New York Times Walk in the Park Crosswords
2. The New York Times Breakfast in Bed Crosswords
3. The New York Times Cuddle Up Crosswords
In addition, Joel Fagliano, the New York Times Digital Crosswords Editor and creator of the daily Mini crossword, will make two custom crosswords for you. The first will be a 5x5 mini puzzle published in the New York Times on page A3 as well on the New York Times app that contains two words of the person's choosing. Great for a secret shoutout to a friend! In addition, he will create a custom, unpublished 15x15 crossword puzzle for the winner that will be loaded with personal clues and references of the winner's choosing. The customized crossword will be laid out to look exactly like the New York Times puzzle does in the paper, except this will be imbued with clues and answers that you've suggested. The perfect birthday or anniversary gift for a crossword-lover!
Joel Fagliano has also signed and inscribed 3 of his Mini Crossword Books (Volume I, II & III).
To recap, this one-of-a-kind package includes:
- Three puzzle books signed and inscribed by NY Times Crossword Editor, Will Shortz
- A 5x5 mini crossword, published in the New York Times, with two answers chosen by the winner in consultation with Digital Crosswords Editor Joel Fagliano.
- A 15x15 custom crossword puzzle, filled with personal references, also made by Times puzzle expert Joel Fagliano.
- Three Mini Crossword books signed and inscribed by Joel Fagliano, the Digital Puzzles Editor and creator of The New York Times Mini Crossword
Check out this article about Will and Joel working together to create the famous puzzles:
The winner of this prize will be put directly in touch via email with Joel Fagliano to work out the details.
For picking two words in the mini, exact date of publication will be mutually agreed upon by winner and Joel. The winner will only be picking the words, NOT the clue for the words.
For the custom crossword, this puzzle will not be published in the New York Times. The winner will provide Joel with as much information about the subject of the crossword as possible, and he'll work to maximize the amount of personal content in the puzzle.
Ronald McDonald House New York stores data...
Your support matters, so Ronald McDonald House New York would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ronald McDonald House New York, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.