One "Member" Conference Registration for SEABA (Richmond, VA)
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $100 USD
- Opening Bid
- $50 USD
You are bidding on one "Member" registration to the 2019 SEABA Conference, October 24-26, 2019 in Richmond, VA. The conference will take place at The Hilton Richmond Downtown!
Program Chair Allice Shillingsburg has arranged an outstanding program of invited speakers for SEABA 2019!
- Kent Bodily, PhD (Georgia Southern University)
- Mark Bouton, PhD (University of Vermont)
- Tom Cariveau, PhD (University of North Carolina - Wilmington)
- Greg Fabiano, PhD (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Shannon Gourley, PhD (Emory University)
- Mike Kelley, PhD (Florida Institute of Technology)
- Suzanne Mitchell, PhD (Oregon Health and Science University)
- Bethany Raiff, PhD (Rowan University)
- Larry Young, PhD (Emory University)
To learn more about the conference, accommodation and much more, click here.
This item includes membership as well as registration!
Association for Science in Autism Treatment stores data...
Your support matters, so Association for Science in Autism Treatment would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Association for Science in Autism Treatment, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.