Winner is responsible for airfare and all-inclusive supplement of $250+ tax, per person, per night. This fee includes:
- dining and beverages
- resort facilities and activities
- service charges & gratuities.
You are bidding on an all inclusive, 7-night resort stay certificate for up to two rooms at Hammock Cove Resort & Spa - Antigua opening Fall 2019. Hammock Cove Resort & Spa is Antigua's newest Adults-Only, All-Inclusive luxury resort. Located just a few hundred yards from Devil's Bridge National Park, and overlooking stunning turquoise waters of a protected bay, Hammock Cove will provide a truly upscale and customizable holiday for discerning travelers. We will begin taking reservations for Hammock Cove in early 2019. Resort highlights include:
- Beautiful free-standing private Suites with spacious balconies, infinity-edge plunge pools, personalized wine and liquor bar, luxurious spa-style bathrooms, and modern Caribbean decor.
- Two Restaurants featuring sophisticated menus, full bars, craft beers, and extensive wine collections.
- Indulgent Spa offering a wide array of body and beauty treatments.
Yoga Pavilion, Fitness Center, and Wellness Activities.
This certificate was donated by:
Minimum 2 adult rate all-inclusive fees in each room.
Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher room or suite category can do so for as little as $50 per night.
No blackout dates apply
Airfare not included. (Elite Island Resorts can assist the winner with air travel plans as they have access to the best airfares in the Caribbean)
Reservations are subject to availability, some restrictions apply.
Certificate expires December 20, 2021
Association for Science in Autism Treatment stores data...
Your support matters, so Association for Science in Autism Treatment would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Association for Science in Autism Treatment, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.