EB Class Baskets
Every year on February 2nd, we celebrate La Chandeleur in France with a huge crepe party. French crepes are thin, light, supple, and there is not shortage of toppings you can use on them. Be ready for the next Chandeleur with this basket containing everything you need to celebrate crêpe day/La Chandeleur with crêpes and cider.
Basket includes (all in a beautiful re-usable shopping basket):
- electric crepe pan
- batter spreader
- wooden spatula
- 1 jar Stonewall Farms crepe mix
- 1 bag buckwheat flour
- 1 bag castor sugar
- 2 jars Frog Hollow Farm Organic Conserves (apricot and nectarine)
- 1 jar Bonne Maman jam (strawberry)
- 2 jars of organic hazelnut & cocoa spread
- 1 bottle of brut French cider
- 1 bottle of Martinelli's non-alcoholic sparking cider
- 4 champagne flutes
- freshly-picked homegrown Meyer lemons [to be given by Emma Ragot to the winner]
- a crepe cookbook
- a set of laminated crepe recipes and topping suggestions
Contents valued at $175.
Thank you to G4B Parents and G4B teachers, Michelle Mebine and Carine Lapicque.
Special thanks to Hannah Stott-Bumsted and Marjorie Robert who roganized the basket and to Sarah Spear, Emma Ragot, Susie Fazlollahi, Emari Dimagiba, Isabelle LeBlanc (additional contributions).
This item must be picked up at Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, 1009 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley stores data...
Your support matters, so Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.