Check out the new Saints ballpark CHS Field. Every Day is Open Day....Whether it's an alive pig mascot that brings baseballs to the home plate umpire, a fan sitting on the edge of a billboard, an 80 year old nun who gives massages (Sister Rosalind Gefe), or allowing fans to sit in the field, The Saints have been able to provide a unique, wholesome, family brand and a "Fun is good" motto that is contagious as you enter the ballpark
- Certificate must be redeemed in person at The Saints CHS Field Ticket Office 360 Broadway Street St Paul, MN 55101
- No reproductions of the original certificate will be accepted.
- Certificate good for two (2) Outfield Reserve Seats
- Staff encourages you to reserve your seats in advance
- Good for May or June Regular Season Saints baseball game
- Certificate will expire on the last scheduled game in June 2019
- Additional fees per ticket for Fireworks nights above certificate value.
Burnsville Rotary stores data...
Your support matters, so Burnsville Rotary would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Burnsville Rotary, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.