EB Class Baskets
We may not all be fluent in French, but we're totally fluent in French food. We have all you need to create a simple and chic French food-inspired feast in this basket! Bon appétit!
This basket includes:
- 3 cookbooks: The Balthazar Cookbook - French Desserts by Hillary Davis - Paris to Provence by Ethel Brennan & Sara Remington
- 2016 Milou Rouge
- 2017 Beaujolais-Villages, Louis Jadot
- Peet's whole bean French Roast, 1 lb.
- bonbons: Maxim's Pâtes de Fruits
- caramels made by parent Rachel Bieri
- confiture: Bonne Maison Four Fruits
- Fois gras
- honey & gewurztramier confit
- 3 chocolate bars
- 4 footed Ricard glasses
- 4 cloth serviettes: Maison d'Hermine
- 2 torching one of which says Cafe de Paris
- 8 oz Le Creuset petite ronde casserole
- A wedge of Brie
Contents valued at $250.
Thank you to G3 Parents and to G3 teachers, Elodie Voleau, Hannah Le and Luc Molitor.
Special thanks to Tina Meyer and Emma Gimon.
This item must be picked up at Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, 1009 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley stores data...
Your support matters, so Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.