Two Course Dinner at The Melting Pot in Larkspur, CA
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $65 USD
- $35 USD to ecb45ebe9
- Number of Bids
- 4 - Bid History
Get your grub on! Enjoy a two-course dinner at The Melting Pot, voted the #1 Casual Dining Restaurant in the US! You will chow down on two salads and two single entrees with this "Create Your Own-Pick 3" two course meal.
Does not include cheese or chocolate. Valid Monday through Thursday ONLY. Not valid with any other promotional offers or prefix menu. Reservations required, please mention certificate at time of reservation. Beverages, Merchandise, Tax and 18% gratuity not included. Redeemable at Larkspur, CA location only; not valid at any other location. Please present certificate to server prior to ordering. Not valid on certain holidays. Expires 4/29/2020.
Rules and Restrictions
- Items are offered for bidding as is and cannot be returned once sold.
- All sales are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donor.
- Auction items may be withdrawn by CAIS at any time.
- Local pickup in San Francisco preferred. Pickup will be available at CAIS offices starting Thursday, May 23.
- If an item larger than a letter must be shipped to the winner, the winner is responsible for the cost of packaging plus the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail. These fees will be charged to the credit card on file for the bidder. CAIS is not responsible for items that may be lost during transit.
- CAIS and the item?s donor will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss, damage, injury, or liability arising out of or in any way resulting from any property, services, or other items included in this auction.
- All winners will receive a receipt from CAIS.
Chinese American International School stores data...
Your support matters, so Chinese American International School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Chinese American International School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.