Once upon a time in France, a Chef Patissier was making delicious round cookies called Galette from his secret recipe that he baked with love in his oven. His Galettes were a big success and one day, his wife Constance had a genius idea “why not sell the cookies to the ladies coming from Paris to go to the beach?” This is how everything started in July 1905. Since then, this family owned company brings you the very best of French butter cookies.
La Grande Galette is inspired from a recipe from 1905 in the tradition of French Cookie Baking.
Our French Butter Cookies are made only from selected wholesome ingredients like our rich and tasty Guerande Sea Salt.
No Coloring, no preservative, no hydrogenated fat and no palm oil guaranteed.
This pack includes: ( all in a beautiful St Michel tote bag)
- 12 Palmiers au caramel / 12 Caramel butter cookies
- 12 Palets au beurre / 12 French shortbreads
- 9 Grandes Galettes au caramel / 9 Caramel Butter Cookies
- 9 Grandes Galettes au Beurre et Sel de Guérande / 9 Butter Cookies with Sea Salt
- 10 Mini Madeleines aux pépites de chocolat / 10 Mini French sponge cakes with Chocolate Chips
- 10 Mini Madeleines / 10 Mini Taditional French Sponge Cakes
- 10 Madeleines / 10 Taditional French Sponge Cakes
- Biscuits and Cookies in an Eiffel Tower box.
This item must be picked up at Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, 1009 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley stores data...
Your support matters, so Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ecole Bilingue de Berkeley, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.