Tickets & VIP experience priceless!
CD & Open night playbill included.
What if popularity came in a pill? Would you take it, no questions asked? In BE MORE CHILL, achieving the “perfect life” is now possible thanks to some mysterious new technology—but it comes at a cost that’s not as easy to swallow. What could possibly go wrong?
Blending the contemporary with retro sci-fi, this thrillingly exciting, comically subversive, and deeply felt new musical takes on the competing voices in all of our heads. And ultimately proves, there’s never been a better time in history to be yourself—especially if you’re a loser…geek…or whatever.
Lyceum Theatre, 149 W 45th St (between 6th and 7th Avenues)
Any Tuesday through Friday Performance
From June 11, 2019 – August 30 , 2019
- You must submit for tickets at least 3 weeks prior to the performance you would like to attend (include gift Voucher Number)
- An email will be sent to confirm your order. All order confirmations are final. Once your performance is confirmed, we are unable to make changes.
- Please allow 5 business days for confirmation.
- Your ticket order is not confirmed until you receive this email. This will be your only confirmation.
- Please do not call the box office, they will be unable to fulfill voucher requests or answer questions regarding vouchers.
- You must provide three performance choices, due to limited availability.
- Tickets are subject to availability. Other black-out dates may apply.
A valid photo ID MUST be presented when picking up tickets. Tickets can be picked up on the day of the performance only, starting 2 hours prior to the performance and must be claimed no later than 30 minutes before the performance.
Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS) stores data...
Your support matters, so Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS) would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS), we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.