Beautiful Saranac Lake Package
Enjoy a lovely stay in the Adirondack Mountains in Saranac Lake with this incredible list of items:
- An evening stay in The Doctor's Inn, enjoy the peace and quiet! Once the home to Doctors from the Historic Trudeau Sanatorium, now three guest rooms for those who live here year-round or seasonally and for those who vacation in the Tri-Lakes Area.
- Guided Tours designed by YOU! The guided tours are 3 hours each designed by you and your BFF/Significant Other and Sue Abbott-Jones. You may choose either a wonderous canoe tour (canoes included) OR a glorious hike OR a snowshoe hike (snowshoes included) should you choose to come in the colder months. Sue is a life-long villager with tons of local knowledge to educate of all things good in Saranac.
- A Gift Certificate to legendary Donnelly's Soft Ice Cream. Known far and wide this family favorite makes ONE flavor a day - but rest assured it's the BEST soft serve you'll ever have.
- A Gift Certificate to The Left Bank Cafe. Located in the village of Saranac Lake, it is the ideal place to "rendez-vous" with friends and colleagues. LBC serves authentic French bistro-style food, including crêpes and tartines for lunch, traditional bistro menu for dinner as well as coffee, tea, wines, and beers.
- A Gift Certificate for you to take yummy organic farm grown vegetables from Sanctuary Farm to take home a piece of the Adirondack.
- More goodies to take home - Maple Syrup Delight. All from local maple syrup farms you get:
~ 32 oz. of fresh Maple Syrup
~ Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
~ Maple Syrup Spread
~ Maple Syrup candies
- A beautiful photograph of the Adirondack Mountains by local photographer Jim Abendroth.
Experience the wonders of the Adirondacks!!!
New York Progressive Enlightenment Group Inc stores data...
Your support matters, so New York Progressive Enlightenment Group Inc would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from New York Progressive Enlightenment Group Inc, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.