Portsmouth Historical Society, founded in 1917, is a nonprofit devoted to championing the history, arts, and culture of the Portsmouth region through acquisitions, preservation, museum exhibitions, programs, and publications. It operates two facilities: Discover Portsmouth and the 1758 John Paul Jones House Museum and Garden, a national historic landmark.
A Family Membership for two adults to the Portsmouth Historical Society includes:
- Free admission to John Paul Jones House for members (2) and 6 guests passes
- Free and discounted admission to programs, lectures, and tours
- Advance notice of exhibits and programs
- Invitation to members-only events
- Invitation to opening receptions and special events
- 10% discount in the JPJ House and Discover Portsmouth shop
- One complimentary local history book (new members only)
New Hampshire Preservation Alliance stores data...
Your support matters, so New Hampshire Preservation Alliance would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from New Hampshire Preservation Alliance, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.