JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa- 2 nights
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $800 USD
- $375 USD to gbrule
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
Embrace the warmth of Phoenix with 2 nights including Daily Resort Fee at the luxury JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa!
Expiration date: December 30, 2020
Pursue your passions and discover award-winning service at the AAA 4-Diamond JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa. This family-friendly hotel welcomes you with an unparalleled array of luxurious amenities, including an on-site spa, championship golf at Wildfire Golf Club, five pools, a lazy river and exquisite dining. Invigorate your mind and body at Revive Spa, or perfect your swing on one of the two immaculate golf courses, designed by Arnold Palmer and Nick Faldo. Feast on American cuisine, Asian specialties or steak - or enjoy a poolside cocktail or local beer. If you'd like to explore beyond the hotel, Cave Creek and Desert Ridge Marketplace and more are close by.
A $20.00 shipping and handling fee will be billed to the winning bidder’s credit card on file.
- Standard Guest Room, Tax and Daily Resort Fee are complimentary, any incidental expenses will be your responsibility.
- This offer is based upon availability and excludes holidays, with limited availability from January through April, and any dates that the resort is projected to be fully occupied and is not valid in conjunction with any group reservations or other promotions, certificate or discounts.
- This certificate is non-transferable & has no cash value or resale value and may not be substituted for any other services.
- Lost, Stolen or Expired certificates will not be re-issued. No further expiration date extensions permitted.
- Not valid for redemption at any other JW Marrott Hotels. Stays cannot be split or redeemed on seperate dates.
- Additional room nights may be booked at prevailing rate and contingent upon room availability.
- Certificate cannot be extended past the expiration date.
- Reservaion can be made 60 days prior to arrival.
Las Vegas Marriott stores data...
Your support matters, so Las Vegas Marriott would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Las Vegas Marriott, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.