New Orleans Marriott- 3 nights w/breakfast for 2 and parking
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $903 USD
- $551 USD to cfranson
- Number of Bids
- 16 - Bid History
Create lasting memories with 3 nights including breakfast for 2 and parking at the fabulous New Orleans Marriott!
Expiration date: December 26, 2020
Located "Where the French Quarter Begins", Experience the energy of NOLA like never before with a stay at New Orleans Marriott. This award-winning hotel is located on Canal Street, steps away from the legendary French Quarter and an easy stroll from landmarks and attractions including Jackson Square, Harrah's Casino and the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas. Contemporary rooms and suites provide a home away from home, with amenities including high-speed internet, deluxe bedding, mini-fridges and oversized flat-screen TVs. 5Fifty5, our signature hotel restaurant, showcases flavorful American fare; 55 Fahrenheit serves shareable plates, complemented by wine and craft cocktails. Additional perks include a modern fitness center and our convenient Canal Street Pantry. The unique charm of the Big Easy is yours to discover at New Orleans Marriott.
A $20.00 shipping and handling fee will be billed to the winning bidder’s credit card on file.
- Reservations will be accepted on an availability basis only and cannot be used over any dates designated as Special Events, including, but not limited to, Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, Essence Festival, French Quarter Festival, Voo Doo Festival/Halloween, Bayou Classic, New Year's Eve, Sugar Bowl, Super Bowl, Saints Home Games and dates when the hotel is projected to sell out.
- Certificate is only valid at the New Orleans Marriott and may not be transferred to another property.
- Certificate covers room and tax charges only. All other purchases are the responsibility of the guest.
- Certificate has no cash value.
- Original certificate must be presented upon arrival.
- Certificate cannot be extended beyond specified expiration date and cannot be replaced if lost.
Las Vegas Marriott stores data...
Your support matters, so Las Vegas Marriott would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Las Vegas Marriott, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.