Food & Wine
Our Favorite Wines - Case of Wine from 2019 CEC Auction Committee
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $250 USD
- $160 USD to hpf08d162
- Number of Bids
- 11 - Bid History
Enjoy 12 bottles selected by the 2019 CEC Auction Committee. This case of wine includes:
- 2 bottles of Miraval (Cotes de Provence) Rose 2017 (2)
- Stag's Leap Karia (Napa Valley) Chardonnay 2016
- Butter (Acampo, CA) Chardonnay
- Domaine Merlin Cherrier (Sancerre, Fr) Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Poppy (Monterey County) Pinot Noir 2016
- Banshee (Sonoma County) Pinot Noir 2016
- Buhler (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Michael David Winery (Lodi, CA) Earthquake Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 (certified green)
- Shannon Family Buck Shack (Lake County, CA) Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Adelaida (Paso Robles) Zinfandel 2015
- Cooper & Thief (Lodi, CA) Red Wine Blend
Item not available for shipping. Must be picked up from the Child Educational Center in La Canada, CA.
2019 CEC Auction Committee
Child Educational Center stores data...
Your support matters, so Child Educational Center would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Child Educational Center, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.