Two four-day badges to the East Coast's largest pop-culture convention! Your badges get you...
- Access to a packed Show Floor with tons of comics and the latest in geek gear, collectibles, fandom merch, original artwork, and so much more
- Activations and unique photo opportunities with today's biggest blockbusters and TV series brought in by major Hollywood studios
- Over 400 creators in our Artist Alley where you can commission a unique piece, buy prints, and get your comics signed
- Access to all panels and programming
- Access to the Autographing Area and Photo Ops to meet your favorite celebs!
Courtesy of ReedPOP
New York Comic Con 2019 is held October 3rd-6th, 2019 at the Javits Center, Manhattan Center, and Madison Square Garden.
Children 5 and under are welcome to attend Comic Con for free.
Panel and program seating is first-come, first-served.
Autographing and Photo-Op costs vary by celebrity.
Children's Museum of the Arts stores data...
Your support matters, so Children's Museum of the Arts would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Children's Museum of the Arts, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.