Join Steven Mallory, Manager of Historic Structures and Landscapes, for a private tour featuring highlights of PEM's architecture collection. A pioneer in historic preservation dating to the 1860s, PEM is renowed for the role it has played in illuminating New England's architecutural history.
This one-hour tour is limited to 10 guests and must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance by contacting Kathleen Corcoran (email@example.com).
- Free admission for the year
- Invitations to members-only shopping events at the Museum shop
- Complimentary admission to Yin Yu Tang: a chinese house
- Subscription to Connections members' magazine
- Curator-led tours of major exhibitions and special installations
- Invitations to member events
- 10% discount at the Museum Shop – and even greater savings during special sales
- 10% discount at the Atrium Café
- Reduced rates for select public programs, lectures and concerts
- PEM PERKS – Receive a 10% savings at select Salem restaurants and merchants
Private tour package valid until 6/2/2020.
New Hampshire Preservation Alliance stores data...
Your support matters, so New Hampshire Preservation Alliance would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from New Hampshire Preservation Alliance, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.