Ride in style through the Mojave Desert while you learn about its geology, ecology and history. Before you know it, you’ll arrive at Valley of Fire—Nevada’s first and largest state park. Covering over 40,000 acres, your expert guide will show you the best the park has to offer.
Rainbow Vista showcases views of the aptly named Duck Rock and the White Domes. Don’t be surprised if these formations look familiar—you may have seen the Valley of Fire in films like Viva Las Vegas, The Professionals, Star Trek: Generations and Transformers. Your guide will offer all the details about the area’s Hollywood heritage.
You’ll see Atlatl Rock where, thousands of years ago, indigenous people created mysterious artwork that is still visible today. Stone cabins created in the 1930s to provide respite for travelers create another picturesque point of interest. This site showcases the stunning colors and sculptural formations of Aztec stone.
Elephant Rock provides another impressive photo op before a stop at the Visitor’s Center for souvenirs caps off your adventure-filled day.
- See locations where many famous films shot
- Snap photos of famous Elephant Rock, Seven Sisters and White Domes formed by natural erosion
- Discover the secrets of ancient petroglyphs at Atlatl Rock
- Stop by The Cabins, home to weary travelers in the ‘30s.
- Photograph fiery red sandstone rock formations throughout your journey
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- All fees included
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Please call us for special requirements such as a car seat
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult
Tour times and dates based upon availability. Tour certificate is for up to 4 passengers riding together. Tour is 6 hours and offered morning and afternoon. Expires April 2, 2020. GUIDE GRATUITY NOT INCLUDED. Advance Reservations Required. Contact Sales Dept at 702-895-6777 for reservations.
$5.00 Shipping and Handling will be added to the final winning bid amount. Certificate will be mailed by USPS Priority Mail.
SKAL International - Las Vegas stores data...
Your support matters, so SKAL International - Las Vegas would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from SKAL International - Las Vegas, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.