Includes two nights in a luxury suite at Trail Suites Inn, on Main Street in downtown Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, hometown of both Wild Turkey and Four Roses Distilleries.
A driver is a must if you’re planning to hit the bourbon trail, and this package includes 8 hours of transportation that will be provided by the professionals at Stone Fences Tours.
You'll enjoy tastings and tours at both of Lawrenceburg's big distilleries, (Four Roses AND Wild Turkey) which have comprehensive tours of their expanding distilleries that will ground you in the processes and nuances involved in making bourbon.
If you need a bite between the two distilleries, we're throwing in lunch at Bluegrass Sabor located on the first floor, below Trail Suites Inn!
Last, but not least, and included in your stay, you can enjoy a private guided Tour of Lawrenceburg's historic Ripy Mansion, 'The House That Bourbon Built' which is one of our prized bourbon mansions. Local tour guides available, and the History Museum and local Tourism Bureau are located just around the corner, on the same block as Trail Suites Inn.
- Two nights in one of our luxury Suites at Trail Suites Inn. Value $435 a night (*Includes all taxes)
- Stone Fences Tours will pick you up and drop you off right at Trail Suites Inn door
- A tour of the historic Ripy Mansion
- A tour and tasting at Four Roses distillery
- Lunch at Bluegrass Sabor
- A tour and tasting at Wild Turkey distillery
- Along the way there will be many opportunities to see the amazing homes, buildings and the history of our town !
The expiraton date to redeem the package will be June 14, 2020
ANDERSON HUMANE SOCIETY INC stores data...
Your support matters, so ANDERSON HUMANE SOCIETY INC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from ANDERSON HUMANE SOCIETY INC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.