Food & Gourmet Items
One (1) 3.5 Gallon Tin of Personalized Popcorn - Popcorn For The People
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $45 USD
- $25 USD to weggie
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
You are bidding on a unique and very tasty offering - a 3.5 Gallon Tin of Personalized Popcorn - a $45 value! You can customize everything from the tin color to a mixture of any 1 or 2 flavors! From Dark Chocolate Espresso to French Toast, you're sure to find a flavor you'll love. On top of that, your winning bid is supporting an amazing business that employs and supports individuals withautism!
Popcorn For The People is run by the nonprofit orgnaization Let's Work For Good! Let?s Work for Good's purpose is to ensure that all adults with Autism and Developmental Disabilities have the satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment as a result of steady employment. Popcorn For the People, works to create meaningful and lasting employment through business ventures that:
- Provide community based pre-employment job education and training services for individuals with Autism and Developmental Disabilities that ensure success in the workplace
- Provide individual supports and accommodations as needed in the workplace.
- Provide extensive training to staff and coworkers that ensures the necessary skills and commitment to the mission.
- Create products that are promote health, wellness and are environmentally safe.
- Use sound sustainable business practices that ensure long term employment and increase employment opportunities.
To learn more about this amazing business and nonprofit and start picking your favorite popcorn combination, visit https://www.popcornforthepeople.com/.
Happy Snacking...We mean Bidding! :)
Item Special Note
No shipping charges will be added if winning bidder lives within US.
Association for Science in Autism Treatment stores data...
Your support matters, so Association for Science in Autism Treatment would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Association for Science in Autism Treatment, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.