Hold your special event at the historic Captain Nathaniel B. Palmer House, a National Historic Landmark!
Rental of the Captain Palmer House includes:
- Exclusive use of the grounds, including private garden area and waterside wild garden up to a max of 2 hours duration.
- Catering kitchen - catering not included - must use an approved and licensed caterer if alcohol is served.
- The first floor of this 1850s Italianate villa is available for up to 30 people: four interconnecting rooms including parlor, dining room, gift-shop area, and exhibit gallery with front stair hall, side entry, and powder room. A dining table, 30 gray cushioned folding chairs, and two six-foot folding tables are available for your convenience. Additional furniture must be supplied.
- Year-round at the discretion of staff so as not to interfere with museum activities. From May 1 through Oct 31, the house is open to visitors Wednesday through Sunday from 1 to 5 pm. Hours subject to change.
- All events must end by 10:00 pm (The property must be vacated by caterers by 11 pm.)
For up to 30 people. Event not to exceed 2 hours.
Can be scheduled anytime between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 as lomg as it does not conflict with museum hours or an already-scheduled event.
The Stonington Historical Society is pleased to share its properties for your special occasion. To request additional information or to discuss your plans, please e-mail Beth Moore, Museum Curator at email@example.com or call 860-535-8445.
Stonington Historical Society stores data...
Your support matters, so Stonington Historical Society would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Stonington Historical Society, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.