Explore the greatest city in the world for a fun weekend getaway!
This package includes 4 one-way flights (may be used for roundtrip travel), a 1 night stay at a hotel and a gift certificate to an NYC restaurant! Please see all details below for your NYC Weekend Package.
Enjoy one complimentary night stay in one of the beautiful Deluxe accommodations at the JW Marriott Essex House in New York City. This iconic hotel stands proudly over Central Park South, offering marvelous views and an exceptional focus on style.
Location: 160 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019.
Learn more about the hotel here: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycex-jw-marriott-essex-house-new-york/
Enjoy 4 Southwest domestic flight e-passes, each valid for one-way travel on Southwest operated, pulished, and scheduled service. Southwest flight e-passes can be combined for roundtrip travel and are valid only in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valued at $200. Please see rules and regulations detailed below.
Enjoy a $150 Gift Certificate to Island Restaurant
Location: ISLAND, 1305 MADISON AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10128
Island is the Carnegie Hill neighborhood favorite restaurant for lunch with friends, drinks and dinner at the bar or a family dinner. Island's interior feels like a vacation from New York City - taking you to a yacht club atmosphere inspired by the coast of New England. This nautical sensibility comes together with a seaglass bar, French bistro chairs, a hand painted mosaic wall behind the bar as well as the McLaughlin's art collection with scenes from the island and nautical scenes from the shores of New England to Bermuda.
Please note: Certificate cannot be used for tips
You will enjoy a one night stay in one of our beautifully decorated JW Marriott Essex House Deluxe Accommodations. All other incidentals will be charged to you directly. This offer is based upon availability.
Please call well in advance to reserve accommodations. Please note that date of choice is subject to hotel availability and you may want to have alternate dates available for your selection. Certificate excludes Holidays and Projected sell out dates. Also, blackout dates may apply from September 1st- January 1st.
Certificate must be used before 6/30/20. This offer is non transferable and is not redeemable if hotel is expected to sell out. Expiration date cannot be extended for any length of time. NO CASH VALUE.
Southwest flight e-passes cannot be exchanged, extended or reissued. The actual date of travel may not occur after the expiration date.
Flight E-Passes expire June 15, 2020
Rules and Regulations
1. You have received a one-time use Southwest flight e-pass that can be redeemed for travel on Southwest Airlines. By accepting and/or redeeming
the Southwest flight e-pass(es), you acknowledge the content of these Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them. Southwest
Airlines reserves the right to change the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations at any time.
2. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. Southwest flight e-passes are void after the expiration date printed on them.
3. The Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on
interline or codeshare service.
4. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason,
including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es).
5. Each individual Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel. Two flight e-passes are required to book roundtrip travel.
6. The recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass is required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest
flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this Southwest flight e-pass.
7. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines Co. is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage (“Contract of Carriage”), the terms of which are herein incorporated by reference. Incorporated terms include but are not limited to:
a) Limits of liability for personal injury or death of Passengers.
b) Limits on liability for loss, damage to, or delayed delivery of passenger baggage, including fragile, perishable, and certain other irreplaceable and/ or high value goods or contents, as specified in the Contract of Carriage. Baggage liability
for covered items (except wheelchairs or other assistive devices as provided in 14 CFR §382.131) is limited to $3,500 per fare paying Passenger unless excess valuation coverage is purchased.
c) Claims restrictions, including time periods in which a Passenger must file a claim or bring an action against Southwest for its acts or omissions or those of its agents.
d) Rights of Southwest to change terms of the Contract of Carriage.
e) Rules on reservations, check in time, refusal to carry, and smoking.
f) Rights of Southwest and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate air carrier or aircraft, and rerouting.
g) Overbooking: If a Passenger is denied boarding due to an oversale, has obtained his/her boarding pass and is present and available for boarding at the departure gate area at least ten minutes before scheduled departure, with few
exceptions, such Passenger is entitled to compensation.
Ronald McDonald House New York stores data...
Your support matters, so Ronald McDonald House New York would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ronald McDonald House New York, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.