NYC Weekend Getaway: Hotel, Airfare, and Dining
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,575 USD
- $1,551 USD to Luke15
- Number of Bids
- 25 - Bid History
Explore the greatest city in the world for a fun weekend getaway!
This package includes 4 one-way flights (may be used for roundtrip travel), a 2 night stay at a hotel and a gift certificate to an NYC restaurant! Please see all details below for your NYC Weekend Package.
Enjoy two complimentary night stays at the Novotel Times Square with breakfast included.
Location: 226 West 52nd Street 10019 NEW YORK CITY
Learn more about the hotel here.
Enjoy 4 Southwest domestic flight e-passes, each valid for one-way travel on Southwest operated, published, and scheduled service. Southwest flight e-passes can be combined for roundtrip travel and are valid only in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. Each Southwest flight e-pass is valued at $200. Please see rules and regulations detailed below.
Enjoy a $25 Gift Certificate to Mighty Quinn's Barbeque
Several locations around NYC.
We bring together the best of all great BBQ techniques to create something uniquely its own. The process begins with the best, all-natural meats and poultry, seasoned with perfect spice blends and then smoked with wood for many, many hours until the perfect harmony of smoke, flavor and time emerges. Our food is steeped in tradition but given new life. BBQ was created in the South but Mighty Quinn's Barbeque was born in New York!
Learn more here.
Room reservation subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Certificate must be presented upon check-in. Complimentary stay only includes room, taxes & breakfast. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or be exchangeable for cash.
Expires June 5, 2020
Southwest flight e-passes cannot be exchanged, extended or reissued. The actual date of travel may not occur after the expiration date.
Flight E-Passes expire June 15, 2020
Rules and Regulations
1. You have received a one-time use Southwest flight e-pass that can be redeemed for travel on Southwest Airlines. By accepting and/or redeeming
the Southwest flight e-pass(es), you acknowledge the content of these Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them. Southwest
Airlines reserves the right to change the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations at any time.
2. The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. Southwest flight e-passes are void after the expiration date printed on them.
3. The Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest-operated, published, scheduled service in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on
interline or codeshare service.
4. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason,
including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es).
5. Each individual Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel. Two flight e-passes are required to book roundtrip travel.
6. The recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass is required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest
flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this Southwest flight e-pass.
7. Air transportation by Southwest Airlines Co. is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage (“Contract of Carriage”), the terms of which are herein incorporated by reference. Incorporated terms include but are not limited to:
a) Limits of liability for personal injury or death of Passengers.
b) Limits on liability for loss, damage to, or delayed delivery of passenger baggage, including fragile, perishable, and certain other irreplaceable and/ or high value goods or contents, as specified in the Contract of Carriage. Baggage liability
for covered items (except wheelchairs or other assistive devices as provided in 14 CFR §382.131) is limited to $3,500 per fare paying Passenger unless excess valuation coverage is purchased.
c) Claims restrictions, including time periods in which a Passenger must file a claim or bring an action against Southwest for its acts or omissions or those of its agents.
d) Rights of Southwest to change terms of the Contract of Carriage.
e) Rules on reservations, check in time, refusal to carry, and smoking.
f) Rights of Southwest and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate air carrier or aircraft, and rerouting.
g) Overbooking: If a Passenger is denied boarding due to an oversale, has obtained his/her boarding pass and is present and available for boarding at the departure gate area at least ten minutes before scheduled departure, with few
exceptions, such Passenger is entitled to compensation.
Ronald McDonald House New York stores data...
Your support matters, so Ronald McDonald House New York would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Ronald McDonald House New York, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.