Food & Gourmet Items
Bonobo Winery located at 12011 Center Road, Traverse City, Michigan and within ten miles of downtown Traverse City is the ninth and newest winery on the very popular Old Mission Peninsula Wine Trail. Bonobo Winery is a one-of-a-kind, experience-rich purveyor of artisan wines. The tasting room and processing facility opened in December of 2014. Wines are estate-grown and made on site; they will be high quality and limited in quantity.
Varietals to include: Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc.
Bonobo Winery is a unique place to visit for a glass of wine, a light snack, a tasting or special event. With amazing views, excellent wines and a rustic yet, elegant atmosphere, Bonobo is a “must visit” for tourists and locals alike.
- Private Tasting and Tour for Four (4).
- Certificate will be mailed to the winner the 1st week of August.
- All guests must be 21 years or older.
- Please present this gift certificate on the day of your tasing.
- You must arrange your tour and tasting in advance:
Call: 231.282.9463 or Email: email@example.com
- This gift certificate expires on July 29, 2020
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Great Lakes Bay Region stores data...
Your support matters, so Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Great Lakes Bay Region would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Great Lakes Bay Region, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.