The River Parishes Tourist Commission will donate a two nights stay package for the Destinations International Silent Auction. The “Take me to the River” package will include the following complimentary experiences:
· Lodging for two nights at Oak Alley Plantation
· Breakfast for two at Oak Alley Plantation
· Admission for two to Oak Alley Plantation
· Breakfast for two at Chung’s Heavenly Café
· Andouille Cajun Cooking Experience for two at Spuddy’ Restaurant
· A $50.00 gift certificate at Wayne Jacob’s Smokehouse
· Admission for two to Destrehan Plantation
· Admission for two to Houmas House Plantations and Gardens
· Admission for two to Laura: Louisiana’s Creole Heritage Site
· Dinner for two at Bec’s at the Lake Restaurant on the west shore of Lake Pontchartrain
· Tickets to a live performance taking place at the Lafon Performing Arts Center
Destinations International Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Destinations International Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Destinations International Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.