Books & Print
Something for the youngest members of the family from Parallax, the six-book Children's Peace Library from Parallax to introduce children to mindfulness:
- Anh's Anger is a wonderful and engaging story that gives children and caregivers a concrete practice for dealing with anger and other difficult emotions.
- Baby Present combines the inherent love babies have for one another with a tongue-in-cheek take on mindfulness for their parents and caretakers.
- Charlotte and the Quiet Place, Gold Winner of the 2015 INDIEFAB Book of the Year Award.
- A Handful of Quiet presents one of the best known meditation practices developed by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Is Nothing Something? Thich Nhat Hanh answers heartfelt, difficult, and funny questions from children of all ages.
- Puppy Mind is a picture book for children and adults where a young boy discovers his mind is like a puppy, always wandering away, into the past or the future.
Parallax Press is the premier publisher of Thich Nhat Hanh, offering works for beginners, experienced practitioners, children, and families. It also publishes other important authors on socially engaged Buddhism, including the Dalai Lama, Joanna Macy, and Sister Chan Khong.
“We are committed to making these teachings accessible to everyone and preserving them for future generations,” says Parallax, its small and dedicated staff working together to create a workplace that mirrors the ideals of mindfulness and interbeing and that is communicated so beautifully in their books.
Parallax is an important partner of the Lion's Roar Foundation. Please visit their website, and consider supporting their work by joining Friends of Parallax Press.
Cost of shipping not included in bid price.
All prices $USD
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.