*LIVE ITEM* DISCOVER KYUSHU! An Exclusive Travel Package for FOUR!
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $13,500 USD
EXPLORE ONE OF THE MOST CULTURALLY RICH PLACES IN THE WORLD - Kyushu, Japan and explore its beautiful scenery, World Heritage sites, exquisite cuisine and traditional arts!
Thinking of traveling to Japan with family or friends? This is the perfect opportunity for four to experience the rich history, culture and amazing food of Japan! Discover Kyushu, Japan's third largest island - where you can enjoy hot springs resorts, hiking lush green mountains searching for porcelin or pottery and of course, eating delicious specialties. Whether your family/friends enjoy nature, handicrafts, food, technology, history, adventure or a little bit of everything - this trip is for you. Rally your family or gather your friends and place your bid today!
Your package includes:
- FOUR roundtrip Japan Airlines (JAL) Economy tickets from San Francisco to Japan with a stopover in Tokyo, or as the final destination*
- Hotel accommodations for two rooms for three nights in one of Kyushu's fabulous cities AND four JR Rail Passes, donated by Kintetsu International Travel Consultants Company (Kintetsu Travel).
- Personal travel consulation** with Diane Matsuda, the Center's volunteer Culutural Tour leader to Japan for over 20 years.
Sit back and relax in Japan Airlines top-rated Sky Wider economy seats, awarded Best Economy Class Seat at SKYTRAX 2017 World Airlines Awards and a Good Design Award in 2016. Enjoy revolutionary spaciousness and the comfort of additional legroom along with JAL’s friendly and professional service.
Kintetsu Travel has been the Center’s partner for travel to Japan for over 20 years. They have supported our member and group travel from couples and families to groups of any size, even our large delegations of 100+ participants. Whether you need accommodations, land tours, tickets or a suggestion on where or when to travel, you can be assured that their experienced agents will be able to help you.
*Includes connection in Tokyo (Haneda). If traveling to Tokyo plus another city, Tokyo can only be a pre- or post-trip add-on. Travel must be completed within 30 days from departure.
Taxes and fuel surcharges are included in this package. (Roundtrip airfare for four and three nights/two rooms hotel accommodations in Japan)
** Although this is a LIVE AUCTION ITEM, Your Absentee Bid will be Presented for you!!**
Any winning bid over the item's value is tax deductible!
Item Special Note
The fine print:
• Origin must be San Francisco (SFO) with travel to/through Tokyo (Haneda/HND) airport with travel to one of JAL’s online cities in Japan (Tokyo stopover is permitted on outbound or return journey, but not both).
• Valid on JAL operated flights only.
• These tickets are transferable with written consent by the winner acknowledged by the JCCCNC. Name change is not allowed once ticketed. ALL PASSENGERS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER FOR THE ENTIRE JOURNEY.
• Departure must be on/before September 10, 2020 and must be completed by September 15, 2020 / Maximum stay is one month. Please note that the validity date will not be extended. Prize has no cash value. This ticket may not be sold.
• Requests must be made no later than three weeks before departure. Booking will be made in V class to Japan.
• Tickets must be issued by September 10, 2020. All sectors must be confirmed at time of ticketing. Taxes/Fees/Fuel Surcharges are borne by the JCCCNC.
• Certain blackout dates apply. Travel is not permitted during or between the following dates: 12/20/2019 to 1/7/2020, 3/25 to 4/12, 4/24 to 5/10 or 7/18 to 8/16. Other travel dates may not be available and based on availability at the time of request.
• Route change is allowed only before departure but will incur fees if ticketed. Date change is not allowed once ticketed. No value if the change is not made before the reserved flight departs.
• This is ticket is not refundable.
• The travelers are responsible for obtaining all proper travel documents for the planned itinerary. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the departure date.
• Discount not applicable for child or infant. Passengers 17 years of age & under must be accompanied by an adult.
**Diane Matsuda will provide a general travel consultation to answer questions and give suggestions to you as you prepare to plan your trip. Winners will be responsible for creating their own travel itinerary.
Tickets must be arranged with help by the JCCCNC with the JAL American Region Office with presentation of original letter/certificate.
Kintetsu International Travel Consultants will coordinate your hotel stay for these hotels or similar ones:
Mitsui Garden Hotel Fukuoka Gion (Fukuoka)
Hotel Nikko Oita Oasys Tower (Oita)
Crown Plaza Kumamoto New City (Kumamoto)
Hotel to be selected by KIE upon availability. 45 days advance notice is required, more if possible for options of best selection. Some blackout dates may apply.
The winning bidder may pick up the items at the Center during normal business hours, or arrange shipping via U.S. Mail at standard industry rates at the winning bidder’s expense. All items must be claimed within 1 month of notification. Unclaimed items may be placed back up for auction with no refund to the winning bidder. Please feel free to call us at (415) 567-5505 with any questions.
JAPANESE CULTURAL & COMMUNITY CENTER OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA stores data...
Your support matters, so JAPANESE CULTURAL & COMMUNITY CENTER OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from JAPANESE CULTURAL & COMMUNITY CENTER OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.