Join the Frenemies of Broadway's Mean Girls Onstage for One Ferociously Fetch Performance
- Item Number
- $12,000 USD to chf30f322
- Number of Bids
- 24 - Bid History
You will ?see stars? when you make your debut in Mean Girls on Broadway for one ferociously fetch performance as two of your besties watch from the audience. Walk the halls as the newest student (or teacher) at North Shore High School and find ?where you belong? when you appear onstage in both acts. Be ?Fearless? in your big Broadway bow with the ensemble at the finale.
Your two guests will be ?Stupid With Love? as they enjoy your performance from house seats at the August Wilson Theatre, then join you backstage for a tour and onstage photo after the show. Don?t miss your once-in-a-lifetime chance to ?Do This Thing? and make your Broadway debut in Mean Girls. It will be ?grool.?
- Two onstage appearances: after "Revenge Party" in Act 1 and outside North Shore High as Cady asks Aaron to come her party in Act 2
- Join the full cast onstage for the curtain call
- An onstage rehearsal with a Mean Girls stage manager and select cast members
- 2 VIP house seats to Mean Girls for your guests
- The chance to watch the show from the wings when you are not onstage
The opportunity for you and your guests to enjoy a backstage tour and photos after the performance
- Remember the evening forever with a Mean Girls poster signed by your castmates
Courtesy of the producers, stage management team and company of Mean Girls
Item Special Note
This experience must be fulfilled by November 22, 2019.
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS stores data...
Your support matters, so Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.