Yearning for more uplifting experiences in arts and culture? Why not spend your next year immersed in live theater! These items have been specially curated from a wide variety of exciting, community-minded venues and event producers throughout Sonoma County and beyond.
Bid to ensure you and your favorite loved ones will make the time for the enriching performing arts experience that elevate us from routine, making life worthwhile.
Sonoma County Theatrical Performances:
- 2 tickets for Main Stage West's production of "Boom" in Sebastopol, California (October 18-November 9) ~ $60 value
- 4 tickets to the Sonoma Academy's Black Box Theater's Fall Production of "Bright Star" in Santa Rosa, California, (November 14-17, 2019) ~ $80 value
- 4 tickets to the Sonoma Academy's Black Box Theater's Spring Production (title TBA) in Santa Rosa, California (May 14-17, 2020) ~ $80 value
- 2 adult and 2 youth tickets to Cinnabar Theater's Young Rep production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" in Petaluma, California (November 15 through December 1,2019)~ $60 value
- 4 tickets to any 6th Street Playhouse production in Santa Rosa, California (with reservations recommended one week before desired dates, October 2019-August 2020) ~ $120 value
Sonoma County Theatrical Learning Opportunities:
- $200 credit towards any 6th Street Playhouse's School of Drama theater camps or classes for all ages in Santa Rosa, California (through August, 2020) ~ $200 value
Greater Bay Area Theatrical Performances and Experiences:
- 6 non-restricted tickets to The Great Dickens Christmas Fair in San Francisco, California (11/23-12/22/2019 Season Only) ~ $172 Value
- 2 tickets to a 2019/2020 subscription season show at Berkeley Repertory Theater in Berkeley, California (through 6/2020, 10-day minimum advanced reservations required) ~ up to $160 value
- 4 tickets to any Bats Improv Show in San Francisco, California (through March 31, 2021)~ $72 value
Out of State Theatrical Performances:
- 2 tickets to an Oregon Shakespeare Festival Performance in Ashland, Oregon (Subject to availability of 50 seats or more at time of booking, handled exclusively by the Box Office, good for performances February 28-June 7 or October 6-25, 2020) ~ $210 value
*Make note of special instructions, dates and times to ensure you don't miss out on any of these performance opportunities, as some restrictions apply (see description, with more details in packet for winning bidder upon pick-up)
Pick up: Winning bidders can pick up their items at the live event, if present, after the close of the auction and upon successful payment confirmation. A Charter Foundation Representative will contact all other local winning bidders on Monday October 7th to make arrangements for pick up at the school.
Shipping: Items will be shipped to Winning Bidders residing out of town at your expense. Please note that if the item is a gift certificate, gift card, tickets or a similar item, it cannot be insured. We will send it by certified mail. For other items, the shipping charge will include insurance.
The Charter Foundation is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Billing: Credit cards of Winning Bidders will be automatically billed starting at the close of the auction on October 5, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. PST. If you prefer a different method of payment, please contact us at the Charter Foundation ( 707) 824-8430 or Info@TheCharterFoundation. org.
The Charter Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The Charter Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Charter Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.