Treat yourself to this combination package of diverse live music concerts and experiences, touring the best large and small venues of Sonoma County!
- 2 Concert Tickets to West County World Jazz event "Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band" at The Barlow Event Center in Sebastopol, California (October 13, 2019) ~ $90 value
- 4 tickets to the Danish String Quartet at Weill Hall, the Sonoma State University's Green Music Center (November 8, 2019) ~ $220 value
- 2 tickets for Preservation Hall Jazz Band at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts in Santa Rosa, California (November 15, 2019) ~ $70 value
- 2 concert tickets for a concert at Sebastopol Center for the Arts in Sebastopol, CA (10/6/19 through 10/5/20) ~ $40 value
- 2 tickets to any one Santa Rosa Symphony Classical Series Concert in Santa Rosa, California (2019/20 Season, running October 5 2019-May 4, 2020) ~ value $138
*Make note of special instructions, dates and times to ensure you don't miss out on any of these performance opportunities, as some restrictions apply (see description, with more details in packet for winning bidder upon pick-up)
Pick up: Winning bidders can pick up their items at the live event, if present, after the close of the auction and upon successful payment confirmation. A Charter Foundation Representative will contact all other local winning bidders on Monday October 7th to make arrangements for pick up at the school.
Shipping: Items will be shipped to Winning Bidders residing out of town at your expense. Please note that if the item is a gift certificate, gift card, tickets or a similar item, it cannot be insured. We will send it by certified mail. For other items, the shipping charge will include insurance.
The Charter Foundation is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Billing: Credit cards of Winning Bidders will be automatically billed starting at the close of the auction on October 5, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. PST. If you prefer a different method of payment, please contact us at the Charter Foundation ( 707) 824-8430 or Info@TheCharterFoundation. org.
The Charter Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The Charter Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Charter Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.