Health & Fitness
This bundle contains an array of bodywork and healing donated by our SCS Parents.
- One hour of integrative body work with Emily Liolin (Value $110)
- 2 Craniosacral Therapy Sessions with Tracy Lough, LM, CPM, CST (Value $140)
- 90-Minute Massage Gift Certificate by Heather Bishop. (Value $150)
- Shamanic Energy Medicine Healing Session Certificate with Charlotte Connors (value $150)
• One 60-Minute Integrative Work with Emily Liolin
Enjoy this Gift Certificate for 1-hour of a skillful fusion of Shiatsu, Hot Stones, Reiki, Deep Tissue, and Traditional Thai Massage with Emily Liolin of Sebastopol.
• 2 Craniosacral Therapy Sessions with Tracy Lough, LM, CPM, CST (expires 10/5/2020)
1 hour craniosacral therapy session for adults or children
1 craniosacral therapy session for babies
• 90-Minute Massage Gift Certificate With Heather Bishop, massage therapist of 17 years and head therapist at Osmosis Day Spa. Massage session can be at Heather's studio or at your home
• Shamanic Energy Medicine With Charlotte Connors, one energy healing session in the tradition of the Peruvian Q'ero shamans.
Pick up: Winning bidders can pick up their items at the live event, if present,
after the close of the auction and upon successful payment confirmation. A
Charter Foundation Representative will contact all other local winning bidders
on Monday October 7th to make arrangements for pick up at the school.
Shipping: Items will be shipped to Winning Bidders residing out of town at
your expense. Please note that if the item is a gift certificate, gift card, tickets
or a similar item, it cannot be insured. We will send it by certified mail. For
other items, the shipping charge will include insurance.
The Charter Foundation is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
Billing: Credit cards of Winning Bidders will be automatically billed starting at
the close of the auction on October 5, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. PST. If you prefer a
different method of payment, please contact us at the Charter Foundation
(707) 824-8430 or Info@TheCharterFoundation.org.
The Charter Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The Charter Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Charter Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.