Shun Classic 6-Piece Knife Set
Produced by Japan's leading blade manufacturer, Shun knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of knife making. These professional knives help you cut and slice food with exceptional precision and control. Bid for this set that contains all the essentials for home chefs.
· VG-MAX "super steel" blade is clad on each side with 34 microthin layers of stainless steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
· Exceedingly sharp cutting edges are long lasting and easy to maintain.
· Durable PakkaWood handles resist moisture and have a D shape to sit comfortably in hand.
· Set includes matching honing steel.
· Bamboo storage block has 6 slots.
· NSF-certified knives meet high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
· Handcrafted in Japan.
· A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
6-Piece Set includes:
· 3 1/2" paring knife
· 6" serrated utility knife
· 8" hollow-ground chef's knife
· Kitchen shears
· 9" honing steel
· 6-slot slimline storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
This package will be featured at our live event on Saturday, November 23, 2019. Online bidding for this item will end on Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Please place a reserve bid if you don't want this prize to get away at the live event. Winners will be notified on Monday, November 25, 2019.
Michael & Marie Smith
ArtsWestchester stores data...
Your support matters, so ArtsWestchester would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from ArtsWestchester, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.