Live Event Items
For what is sure to be a showstopper, spend a weekend in Boston with two nights at the outstanding Kimpton Marlowe Hotel, enjoy Broadway?s "Come From Away", a Best Musical winner all across North America, followed by dinner at the highly-anticipated, and newly-opened, Zuma Restaurant!
This New York Times Critics? Pick takes you into the heart of the remarkable true story of 7,000 stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland that welcomed them. Cultures clashed and nerves ran high, but uneasiness turned into trust, music soared into the night, and gratitude grew into enduring friendships.
On 9/11, the world stopped. On 9/12, their stories moved us all.
Following the show, experience modern Japanese cuisine at Zuma Restaurant, which puts a sophisticated twist on the traditional Japanese izakaya style of informal eating and drinking. Located on the 2nd floor of the Four Seasons One Dalton Street, Zuma creates modern Japanese eats that are authentic, but not traditional.
- (2) Tickets to the SOLD OUT show
- Seats: Left Center Mezzanine, Row TBD
- Date: Saturday, November 16, at 2:00 PM
- Location: Citizens Bank Opera House
- Two-Night Stay at the 4.5 star, Kimpton Marlowe Hotel (11/15 and 11/16)
- Rated #3 Hotel in Boston 2019"- Condé Nast Traveler and Best Hotels in Boston 2018"- U.S. News & World Report. An engaging hotel with a storybook setting. Journey into this lavish Cambridge hotel in Kendall Square, where guests? curiosities are piqued from the moment they enter the courtyard, which happens to showcase a 25-foot-tall sculpture named Celeste that moves and illuminates. Based upon this awe-inspiring first impression, it quickly becomes clear that the Kimpton Marlowe hotel encourages a sense of discovery and exploration that perfectly complements it?s storied Boston home.
- Dinner at Zuma Boston - Wine included!
- Zuma is the 12th and latest addition to the international collection. Nestled in the heart of Boston, in the Back Bay neighborhood, Zuma is located on the 2nd floor of Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street. Many have labeled the best restaurant in Boston!
- $200 Gift Card for dinner or entertainment of your choice on Friday evening.
Item Special Note
*All items may be picked up at one of the YMCA of the North Shore's locations (Cape Ann YMCA, Greater Beverly YMCA, Haverhill YMCA, Ipswich Family YMCA, Lynch/van Otterloo YMCA, Salem YMCA). If the winning bidder is unable to pick up an item, it will be shipped via industry standard shipping method and price. This amount will be added to the total cost.
Gift certificates will be mailed at no additional cost.
YMCA of the North Shore stores data...
Your support matters, so YMCA of the North Shore would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from YMCA of the North Shore, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.