Two (2) tickets to one (1) performance during City Theatre’s 2019-2020 Main Season. City Theatre–located in the South Side–is home to Pittsburgh’s newest and boldest plays.
The restrictions for the certificate are as follows:
- You must reserve your tickets with the box office prior to the show.
- Reservations are required in advance, but may not be made until Monday, July 29, 2019. Please hold your vouchers until then.
- This gift certificate is valid for all performances except Opening Night (first Friday), Saturday at 5:30, or any “City Event” productions. All shows are based on availability. Some other restrictions may apply.
- One voucher certificate (two seats) per customer.
- Not valid on previously purchased tickets or with any other offer.
- Vouchers will be valid until May 31, 2020.
If the item is not picked up, shipping and handling charges will apply. Item can be picked up at the Pittsburgh Mercy Development office located at 9983 Perry Highway, Suite 208, Wexford, PA 15090.
Pittsburgh Mercy Health System stores data...
Your support matters, so Pittsburgh Mercy Health System would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pittsburgh Mercy Health System, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.