Fish the fabled waters in Argentina’s Northern Patagonia with Andes Drifters. This item is for two anglers including 7 nights of lodging and 6 full days of trout fishing.
March 14 - 21, 2020
March 28 - April 4, 2020
April 4 - 11, 2020
Enjoy a week of world-class trout fishing on some of Argentina’s famous waters:
Alumine, Caleafu, Chimehuin, Collon Cura and Malleo and more.
* 7 nights of accommodations at Spring Creek Lodge - located in Junin de los Andes, Argentina
* Individual bedrooms
* 6 full days of professionally guided trout fishing - either wading or floating
* All meals, beer, wine and bar
* Fishing gear if needed - rods, reels, waders and boots
* Fishing license
* International and domestic airfare
* Any expenses not included in this offer
Andes Drifters can assist with travel arrangements.
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.