Private Wine Class for 10 to 16 People
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $800 USD
- Opening Bid
- $250 USD
Treat 10-16 of your closes friends to a private Wine Class at Nice Winery in Houston, TX. Class will include wines, stemware and light snacks. Perfect to entain a group of wine-lovers!
Nice Winery is owned by Certified Sommeliers, Wine Educators and Le Cordon Bleu traied Chefs Ryan Levy and Ian Eastveld are the "foodie superduo" behind The Nice Winery (www.nicewines.com). Their chief-driven wines have been featured in Wine Enthusiast, won 94 point ratings and gold medals, and are featured on top wine lists. When not making their hand-crafted wines, Ryan and Ian teach about wine and food at their Houston winery and tasting studio.
Current lables include: Nice Wines, Notorious, Testamento, Stag, and Vixen. Nice Wines has several varietals from California including Cabernet Sauvigon, Chardonnay, and a few red blends. From Argentina, they offer Malbec, Sauvigon Blanc, Muscat de Alexandria, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Their newest wine is 100% Texan: Nice Texas Blanc!
Winner bidder will recieve paper certificate via US Mail with instructrions and contact information to arrange for fulfillment of item.
- This items is located in HOUSTON, TX
- Donated classes are held Monday - Friday at 5:30 pm or Saturday at 12 or 3 PM.
- Please call early to ensure availablity. (Contact information will be on paper certicifate
- Please do not combine with other offers.
- A credit card required to secure the choosen date.
- At least 2 weeks notice is required for rescheduling. If less than 2 weeks are given there is a $100 rebooking fee.
- Expires 11/30/2020
- All guests must be 21+ years of age
New York Musical Festival stores data...
Your support matters, so New York Musical Festival would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from New York Musical Festival, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.