Camps and Clinics
Camp North Star, Maine - $2,500 Gift Card
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $2,500 USD
- Opening Bid
- $1,295 USD
Use this $2,500 Gift Card Campership towards the cost of a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 week session for Camp North Star's 2020 camp season:
- 2 weeks: June 28 - July 11 or July 12 - 25
- 3 weeks: July 26 - August 15
- 4 weeks: June 28 - July 25
- 5 weeks: July 12 - August 15
- 7 weeks: June 28 - August 15
Camp North Star is a family-owned, traditional co-ed overnight camp for 7 - 17 year olds located on 200 pristine acres and a private lake. Our mission is to encourage our campers to discover and develop the best version of themselves. North Star's community is focused on personal growth and positive outcomes. We promote 21st century life skills that research shows help children succeed. North Star campers enjoy an elective program with 100+ choices in arts, athletics, enrichment, outdoors and waterfront activities. Guided by a nurturing and experienced instructional staff, every day is an extraordinary opportunity for growth and skill development. Families enjoy the flexibility of choosing 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 week sessions. This gift card is for boys or girls, ages 7 - 16, and is valid toward 1 or more sessions.
This gift card is valid for new camp families only.
For information about first time campers at Camp North Star, click here.
For more information about Camp North Star, please click here.
For Camp North Star 2020 Rates, click here (rates are set by two age groups: for campers entering grades 2-5 and for those entering grades 6-11).
Session enrollment is based on availability. Please contact Camp North Star to confirm availability for the session you are interested in prior to placing your bid - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karen P. Brookline, MA - My kids can?t wait to go back. They made great friends and loved the choices of activities. Their favorite is the waterfront.
- John A. Newton, MA - The staff makes the program at North Star. They are caring, dedicated and provide a safe and nurturing experience for our son.
- Linda K. Mansfield, MA - My daughter became more self-confident thanks to her 3 weeks at Camp North Star. I love how they teach the campers valuable life skills.
Item Special Note
Camp North Star, 200 Verrill Rd., Poland, Maine 04274
Important Information/Conditions regarding the Camp North Star gift certificate:
- 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 week sessions.
- Enrollment based on availability.
- Boys or girls, ages 7 - 16.
- Only one gift card allowed per camper.
- Gift Card must accompany registration.
- Valid for new Camp North Star families only.
- Cannot be used by a current or previously enrolled Camp North Star camper.
- No other discounts apply when using the gift card.
- No expiration date. Gift card may be used during future summers.
- Families will pay the balance due upon redemption of Gift Card.
Additional fees apply for the following options (if selected):
- Transportation: varies by location
- Laundry Service: $15/week (required)
- Linen Fees: $45 (optional)
- Equestrian: $300 per week
- Golf Course Fees: $150 per week
- Uniforms and Additional Items Fees: TBD per camper
Foundation for Belmont Education stores data...
Your support matters, so Foundation for Belmont Education would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Foundation for Belmont Education, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.