Four passes for the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston.
The MFA is the fifth largest museum in the United States. It contains more than 450,000 works of art, making it one of the most comprehensive collections in the Americas.
Some highlights of the collection include:
- Art of the Americas Wing features artwork from North, South, and Central America
- Egyptian artifacts including sculptures, sarcophagi, and jewelry
Dutch Golden Age painting
- French impressionist and post-impressionist works by artists such as Paul Gauguin, Manet, Renoir, Degas, Monet, Van Gogh, CÚzanne
- 18th- and 19th-century American art, including many works by John Singleton Copley, Winslow Homer, John Singer Sargent, and Gilbert Stuart
- Chinese painting, calligraphy and imperial Chinese art
- The largest museum collection of Japanese works under one roof in the world outside Japan
- The Rothschild Collection, including over 130 objects from the Austrian branch of the Rothschild family
Item Special Note
Four Museum of Fine Arts corporate passes* donated to the FBE by Citizens Bank.
Passes expire on 12/31/2020.
Museum of Fine Arts
- 465 Huntington Ave., Boston
The MFA is open 7 days a week:
- Monday?Tuesday 10 am?5 pm
- Wednesday?Friday 10 am?10 pm
- Saturday?Sunday 10 am?5 pm
- Children 6 and under are free.
- Youths 7?17 admitted free weekends, weekdays after 3 pm, and Boston public school holidays; otherwise admission for youths is $10
*The winning bidder will be sent the four passes, redeemable for admission tickets at the Museum of Fine Arts cashier. Passes expire on 12/31/2020.
Foundation for Belmont Education stores data...
Your support matters, so Foundation for Belmont Education would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Foundation for Belmont Education, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.