Upstate NY NFL Alumni
Super Bowl MVP
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $8,000 USD
- $2,900 USD to lhba2d721
Each Helmet is Autographed & Inscribed by All 25 Below:
1. Bart Starr, Packers (Super Bowl I & II MVP)
2. Joe Namath, Jets (Super Bowl III MVP)
3. Roger Staubach, Cowboys (Super Bowl VI MVP)
4. Larry Csonka, Dolphins (Super Bowl VIII MVP)
5. Franco Harris, Steelers (Super Bowl IX MVP)
6. Fred Biletnikoff, Raiders (Super Bowl XI MVP)
7. Terry Bradshaw, Steelers (Super Bowl XIII & XIV MVP)
8. Joe Montana, 49ers (Super Bowl XVI, XIX & XXIV MVP)
9. John Riggins, Redskins (Super Bowl XVII MVP)
10. Marcus Allen, Raiders (Super Bowl XVIII MVP)
11. Richard Dent, Bears (Super Bowl XX MVP)
12. Phil Simms, Giants (Super Bowl XXI MVP)
13. Jerry Rice, 49ers (Super Bowl XXIII MVP)
14. Troy Aikman, Cowboys (Super Bowl XXVII MVP)
15. Emmitt Smith, Cowboys (Super Bowl XXVIII MVP)
16. John Elway, Broncos (Super Bowl XXXIII MVP)
17. Kurt Warner, Rams (Super Bowl XXXIV MVP)
18. Ray Lewis, Ravens (Super Bowl XXXV MVP)
19. Tom Brady, Patriots (Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XLIX, & LI MVP)
20. Peyton Manning, Colts (Super Bowl XLI MVP)
21. Eli Manning, Giants (Super Bowl XLII & XLVI MVP)
22. Drew Brees, Saints (Super Bowl XLIV MVP)
23. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (Super Bowl XLV MVP)
24. Malcolm Smith, Seahawks (Super Bowl XLVIII MVP)
25. Von Miller, Broncos (Super Bowl 50 MVP)
Display: This item comes in it's own custom designed plexiglass display case with nameplate. Museum quality.
Grade: Each helmet and each autograph grades a 10. Gem Mint.
Authentication: Forensically authenticated by RM Real.
Edition Size: Only 100 available in the world and each one is numbered in the edition #1 of #100, #2 of #100, etc. on the custom engraved nameplate and certificate of authenticity.
Item Special Note
All autographs and inscriptions were forensically authenticated by RM Real using the state of the art Pro Scope.
American Football Association stores data...
Your support matters, so American Football Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from American Football Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.