Once upon a time, an amazing property was built in Kentucky, the process and years it took are where the fairytale began. It is time for you to write your chapter. Voted the most beautiful hotel in Kentucky by Architectural Digest, your castle awaits! The award-winning restaurant features Farm to Table selections from the organic gardens of the castle grounds, pollinated by their hives of honey bees and locally sourced meats. Pygmy goats might join you in some yoga on the roof, take a dip in the salt water pool, indulge one of the services offered by the on-property spa. Voted by Architectural Digest as the most beautiful hotel in Kentucky, 2018 ?diner?s choice? at Open Table, and the most romantic restaurant in Kentucky by Reader?s Digest.
· 4 days/3 nights for 2 people accommodations at The Kentucky Castle (King Standard room), inclusive of airport transfers from Lexington (LEX).
· Choice of TWO of the following four activities at the castle:
1. Bourbon Sensory and Education Experience- The castle has their very own Bourbon Steward in Residence, Tim Nittle. He is the world?s only ?Professor of Bourbon Studies? and he will lead you through a sensory journey, learning how to better appreciate bourbon and get the most out of America?s Drink!
2. Murder Mystery Dinner-Enjoy a farm to table dinner and put your detective hat on to solve the ?who done it? interactive mystery (put on by ?Murder and Merriment?) and win a prize!
3. Tour and Lunch- Get THE FULL TOUR of the castle and learn of the history, mystery, and heartbreaks that make up the story behind this iconic structure. Enjoy a farm to table buffet lunch in the ballroom after the tour.
4. Concerts at the Castle- Enjoy live music either on the rooftop, in the ballroom, or in the greenhouse, depending on the weather and the artist.
· One ?off-property? excursion with Horse and Barrel Tours, Inc. enjoying lunch and your choice of 3 central Kentucky venues which might include bourbon distilleries, horse farms, wineries, historical sites, and local arts.
Excludes flights, alcohol (except for the mentioned tastings), any meals/activities not mentioned above, gratuities, and traveler?s insurance. Additional nights and guests can be added post event.
This package is non-transferable, expires one year from the date of the event. Winning bidders are encouraged to book 90 days prior to travel. There are no blackout dates, however reservations are subject to availability, and the following surcharges apply:
· $100 per room per weekend night (Friday/Saturday).
Keeneland: Wednesday-Sunday, the first 4 weeks of April and October. $175 per room per weekend night (Friday/Saturday), $75 per room per weekday night (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday).
ROTARY CLUB OF COLLEGE PARK FOUNDATION INC stores data...
Your support matters, so ROTARY CLUB OF COLLEGE PARK FOUNDATION INC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from ROTARY CLUB OF COLLEGE PARK FOUNDATION INC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.